Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Back On Track

I haven't written anything for a while. Not because I haven't been working, rather because I've started questioning myself as for why am I sharing some peoples stories? Are they confidential or not?
I think this would be a question answered in so many different ways, especially depending on a person's cultural views.
It's an ethical question above all.
I have decided to continue this writing, and I will try and update more frequently.

Some people who pass, I feel strongly have a story to tell, because of injustice or other traumatic circumstances.
It's a passage of learning to pay attention to what spirit has to say.
As spirit can act as a warning for us, and then it truly is up to us to listen, or Spirit can also bring us great advice.

Being one with Spirit, or the God source is essential to live a life in harmony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.