Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Head Exploded

A lady came to see me, anticipating a psychic reading. Those that know how I work, I tend to lean more towards the mediumship. Spirit knows this too.
She told me she had been there, the previous week and she had a good experience with another medium. Yet she was hoping to get a psychic reading with that medium too.
It appears she wasn't meant to.
Before she sat down with me, I could hear 'Bang Bang' and a memory of one of my colleagues telling me about an experience she had, where a young man had shot himself in front of his friend. The friend got so terrified when he heard the message, he left the room. His wife was in the audience and told the medium to continue.
When this lady then sat down with me, I smiled a little and told her that my strengths is the mediumship, and not so much the psychic reading. She was ok with it, as I told her, my focus though would be on the psychic.
As soon as I began the reading, I felt this enormous headache, and I told her so. It was on my right hand side.
She grabs her head and said yes that is my husband.
I said to her: 'Did his head explode'?
She said, yes they had to pick his brain up from the highway and bring it in a separate plastic bag to the coroners office.
I then proceeded and began describing the young man that was with her. She gasped for air once again, and she said, no this is my other husband. He was tall 6'2 and build like a bodybuilder, just as I had described. Height and everything.
And I continued, do you understand the head exploded?
She said yes! He took a gun to his head and it literally exploded his head.
I continued the reading as her tears came running down her cheeks.
She had lost two husbands in less than 10 years, and both who's heads exploded.
I said to her: 'What is your karma in this life'?
As I continued, her first husband was extremely apologetic and all he could say he was sorry over and over again.
She said she understood.
He had done somethings with younger girls he was not supposed to.
He said in his defence that he touched them but he never touched them like they thought he did. His crime was not as severe as they thought it was. But he was devastated by everything and he couldn't live on with a burden like this. He was never convicted of anything but it was on his conscience.
His crime was not worth taking his life, and he was so extremely sorry.
As those words were spoken softness moved over the woman's face and she said yes I know. He also had come to her in a dream, and he had said the same thing, that he was so sorry, and that it was not worth loosing his life for the accusations.
The sincerity of the reading was intense, the woman then seemed content with what he had said, so I brought through her other husband.
He was a joy to work with, he was funny and kept the laughter going.
He talked about so many things, one thing that came up in the previous reading was about his ashes.
He had been cremated, and when his wife was upset with him she'd move his ashes from one room to another so she wouldn't have to think of him. He then proceeded to tell her about the trip he wanted her to make. He had always wanted to see Egypt and he asked her to bring his ashes to the river Nile.
All which came through in the reading was confirmed by her.
She was thinking of taking his ashes to Egypt to see the pyramids, and to spread the ashes somewhere in that area.
She walked away, thinking finally she'd get a psychic reading but ultimately getting yet another mediumistic reading. I do believe that people come to see mediums, because they're meant to go. They're meant to get the information that is there.
It is absolutely not up to the medium to tell people what to do, and there is a difference.
Trusting the information is key

2 comments:

Cartomancer said...

Wow, that was a great reading! Poor lady, I hope that one day she finds peace and everlasting love. :D

Anonymous said...

I believe that if you are mean to see a medium there must be a message you need to hear. I hope that message gives her some comfort.
BeeBee