Friday, October 26, 2007

"I'm in One Piece Now"

Two young women J and L came to see me today. As they come in the door a third young woman was with them, and I invited her to join us. She really didn't want to and for some reason I kept on asking her are you sure? Are you sure, inviting her over and over again. She was positive she did not want to sit with us.
So, I let it go and got started with the reading with the two sisters while the friend sat outside waiting.
As I begin the reading the two young women did not understand a word I was saying. I kept on with the same information in different words. I was allowing spirit to speak. I had connected with a younger male energy who was talking about Arlington cemetery, he showed me Washington DC, Virginia, the copying of someones name off the wall. He spoke about a military connection, yet being very young.
The sisters didn't understand a word of what I was saying until one of them said: 'Wait a minute!' Isn't that Shane, doesn't that sound like Shane.
I continued to describe his hair colour, his age and other physical things about him, and then went on into saying his passing was very violent. He showed me being picked up from the side of the road not in one piece.
He was adamant about saying that he was in one piece now.
Because the two young women didn't understand, we called the third one in K, because her best friends fiance died in Iraq.
Once she joined us in the room I very quickly told her that her friend was there, and I described the passing, not being in one piece. I continued and said his fiance or wife had to know that. He pointed at the ring finger and wanted to get a message to her. He also said his son was with him.
The friend took all this information, and I then asked if she could pass it on to his fiance.
She did and once the sitting was over with the two sisters K comes back to see me and tells me, his fiance just found out that he was not in one piece when they found him. She just got the news this past week.
So the message today was "I'm in One Piece Now"
Reminding his fiance, of the fact that his Spirit was in tact and that their unborn son was with him.
He was only 19

No comments: