Thursday, August 30, 2007

What is that I smell?

The other day I did an event which you can read about below. That night I changed my style just a little, and the reason is because I like to push myself, and see how far I can go.
I have found, that working with Spirit, I can go anywhere I choose with a reading. It can be an emotional roller coaster, or it can be absolutely hilarious.
I try and sense where the person is at, if they're looking to heal a broken heart, where a lot of emotion could help, or if the person has come to a place where laughter will help them.
I always tune in before I go on, and this Saturday I sensed that humour would be essential.
I had the crowd laughing which was excellent.
The ending of the first message I was able to smell puppy poop on the floor and then I see it in my minds eye, and I find myself tip toeing around it on stage. Then out of the blue, I smelled and saw someones vomit and I found the recipient of that message right on first row.
Amazingly enough the young lady admitted to us that just the day before she got sick to her stomach and actually threw up in her car. Exactly what I smelled and saw. All I knew is I smelled it intensely and I knew it had happened while in transit, on some sort of transportation.
One message had to do with a house fire. That one became much more emotional than the previous one.
It truly can be like an emotional roller coaster.
The last message of the night, I prayed I wouldn't go there, but I did without realizing I was. The last message was for John himself (see below) and his grandfather was by his side.
What was so neat to me, was that on the way in the car he had been thinking intensely about his grandfather without saying a word to me about it, until afterwards.
It was a night with a lot of laughter, and even more smells.
I often wonder how the brain does all this, how can I possibly smell all this without the source of the smell even being there. Amazing!

No comments: