Thursday, August 30, 2007

Staying in the Present Moment

When I do my work, I sometimes see the same people possibly a couple of times a year. Or I may even see them when not working.
What I always point out to them is that I never ever remember any of my readings at all. I have though found a way to remember who the people are, when I bump into them again.
I ask 'My Guides' or 'My Helpers' as I like to call them to download an image again, where and when I saw this person. What happens then is I sense the images coming into my mind, and I'll figure out where I've met them. If they're surprised that I don't remember the reading I did for them half or a year earlier, I again ask for a download and bits and pieces will come to mind.
But I never ever remember the readings.
It's becoming noticeable because I've been slacking on my blog. If I work at a good paste, and keep up with it, the most memorable readings I'll remember for a wee while, but if a few days go by I forget. The rest I absolutely won't, and I do that intentionally, so I myself won't be affected long term.
I stay in the present moment, because just that is 'A Present' to me

No comments: