Saturday, July 7, 2007

Where does one draw the line?

I have to say, in America it is not easy sometimes to do this work and here you will find one small example why.
I have learned that I have to limit tremendously sometimes the information I receive, this is in particular when I see medical issues taking place.
A while ago, I did a sitting with a woman from Nevada and the detail that came through in this reading was amazing. It described her son and all his ailments. Now, her son was not present, and this was over the phone. Yet amazingly I remember this sitting vividly as it was one of those 'wow' moments for me.
I was able to see through the eyes of spirit that this young man 18 years of age was in a wheel chair. He was born with spina bifida, scoliosis and water on the brain. I was able to see exactly and feel his scoliosis and where bed sores had really been bothering him. I was able to tell how long those bed sores were and where they were located. I was also able to see why one of his eyes was drifting up into his eye socket.
He had tripped while in the shower and hit his head. The narrow tube that delivers spinal fluid from his brain into his abdomen had been misaligned during this fall. Of course it's not visible to the naked eye, but I could see it through someone elses eyes. My x-ray vision.
His mother told me that he had been complaining of headaches and that he was constantly removing his eyeglasses to rub his eyes in the past few days.
Well, no wonder spinal fluid was not dripping correctly through those lines and the shunt in his head was off balance and needed to be readjusted.

All of the information which of course was much more detailed during the one hour was confirmed by the mother.

In America I could get sued for seeing things like this. I on the other hand always, and I mean always tell people that I'm not a physician and all I can do is tell them what I'm being shown. I always tell people to go and have things checked out and so far I'm hearing from people that have come to see me, that what I see is correct.
I'm glad that spirit can help us from the other side and interact before things get much worse.

Just the other day, a mother came to see me and she told me she had seen me a year ago. She told me then that I had seen that one of the women in her family, who she loved the most would be diagnosed with something in the lower abdomen in the female region. And I told her that to me they looked like little growths or blisters. I gave her as little detail as possible, but emphasised that she needed to have women in the family pay attention to their health.
This one year later when she came to see me, she told me that her daughter had been diagnosed with a first stage uterine cancer, and because I was able to see it, she had received treatment for it and was now in remission.

It brings warmth to my heart when I know it helps people.

It is absolutely essential that we always make sure our health is ok, and that we see our doctors regularly. Without us, there is no us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.