Saturday, July 7, 2007

So Simple

The work I do is so simple. Because I haven't had many wow moments lately I'll be dipping a little bit into how I work and one of my favourite methods when I work is 'Blending'

Inviting the Spirit to step into your energy and allowing them to 'blend' with yours is an amazing thing to do.
When that happens, I become their eyes, and can then also more easily understand their vision of people and who they were in life.

One must be analytical though to a point when doing this work, because if one wasn't anything and everything would fly.

It's almost as if one were to give a camera and a microphone to someone who's never worked with those machines before, and asking them to create an interview from beginning to end. Not that easy.

So in my mind is 'blending' to a point where you feel spirit overshadowing yours, although not to a point where you feel like you loose yourself. (That would be trans mediumship)
One should be able to hear their thoughts while they were living, one should be able to feel their presence how big or small they were. And one should be able to see their face as if they were looking at a mirror, as if they were looking at their own reflection. Then one should be able to detect what their skin feels like, the colour of their skin and the colour of their eyes. Does the eye colour change in different daylight (some green/hazel and blue eye do)
What did their hands look like and how does it truly feel like to be in their bodies. Once I take on their mannerisms and I may be hemming my dress while still wearing it, sitting at the kitchen table chatting with other family members in a language other than my own. And when the person then bites off the thread to break it, that is when true blending is beginning to take place. Especially if I can detect which finger suffers from the most arthritis.

This is how my experience is, when I work and I love it. The energy of Spirit is 'All Loving' and it's nice. Quite different from some people around us sometimes.

Blending is nice.

No comments: