Monday, May 14, 2007

Bug Eyed!

I've been very busy lately so I haven't been keeping up this blog as I would like to. Today I'm going to share a story of a young woman that came to see me last week.
She had usually gone to another reader who I know only does psychic readings. But there is always a reason when people find their way to me, and I think in her case it was to open her heart.
She sat down and I inquired about her experiences so far. She told me that she usually sees R for readings but for some reason she was pulled to come and see me.
I asked her if she had ever had mediumship reading done before and she said no. I asked if it was ok if I brought through a loved one. She thought she was only there to get a psychic reading, but those that know me, know I'm a much better medium than a psychic. I just prefer the energy of spirit, than necessarily tuning into the energy of people here.
So even when I do my psychic readings people may think I'm connecting that way, but I do connect solely with spirit when I do my work.
I told her that there was a young man with her, and that he had passed barely at the age of 18 or 20. He passed due to a gunshot wound, and I heard the popping of the pistol next to my ear.
The young woman suddenly became bug-eyed and said 'Oh my god'
And I continued, I said I have to acknowledge that his passing happened closed to his home and that he was genuinely a good kid. He also was making a reference to his two year old son, and a photograph that was taken of him, about the time of his passing. The photograph shows the child with dimples, a great laugh and a smile to his face, and his skin was chocolate brown. He has the most radiant eyes in this photograph.
The young woman continued to be bug-eyed and just said yes, this was his son, and his son was two years old when his father was shot. He is now in high school.
The father then proceeded to talk about himself when he passed, and that there was a graduation photograph of him in a cap and a gown. He said number one, so that implied he was the first one in the family to graduate high school of all his siblings.
Then I hear the name Leroy..... Initially the young woman said no....I don't understand that.
I then said, ok lets hold off with that information for a minute.
I then told her that Travis, the young man who got shot was a great poet and there are about 4 or 5 books filled with his poetry. It's not just another hip-hop text put together but genuine poetry. The young woman nodded.
I then said, one of the poems he wrote shortly before his passing was about life and death and I acknowledged that either the poem was published or read out loud at his funeral.
She said she wasn't sure about that, but she knew which poem I was talking about.
She told me she was too emotional to go to his funeral, because 6 months prior another cousin had passed through drowning.
I said to her, that explains why I'm seeing two young men at the funeral.
Again I heard the name Leroy, and she said 'Oh My God'! Once again.
And this Leroy was a bit of a gangstah wasn't he. She said oh yes now I remember Leroy.
I told her Leroy dealt in drugs and that was basically how he passed. She said yes to everything.
It's amazing when spirit is persistent, how they can bring the information through.
Her cousins Ernest (the drowned one) and Travis were such nice young men and it was so tragic. It happened about 14 years ago, yet they are still around. About Leroy, Travis and Ernest were helping him heal his journey here on earth, they met him when he passed.
Finally in the reading I said to the young woman: "Did someone just refer to someone else, only two days ago as a back stabbing B?" or someone said literally: "What a back stabbing B**ch"!
The young woman became bug eyed again, and said Oh My God, that was my boyfriend talking about a mutual friend who is not so nice. I then proceeded and gave the young woman, a description of what this woman looked like that they were referring to. The young woman confirmed everything.
This language, I myself as a person would never use, but she confirmed it all word by word.
This is only to tell us, that spirit is around us all the time. Spirit is only just a thought away and no matter how long someone has been gone, they're so close to us.
And it is so nice to know that loved ones will be there to great us, all - no matter how we lived and how we passed.

No comments: