Friday, October 26, 2007

Watching Excellence at work!

This week I went to see one of my absolute favourite mediums at work. John Holland is quality through and through. One of his greatest gifts is to connect not only with Spirit, but with people here on the earth plane. He truly is a people person and he's a joy to watch.
His humour is contagious, and it's becoming more and more evident to me, when doing stage work how important it is to bring through humour and loving messages.

This event took place in an auditorium of about 500 people and the excitement was in the air. He explained quickly how he works and I know for those that do not work as mediums, it's fascinating and entertaining to hear. He brings a laughter to peoples hearts and he brings a smile to every ones face.

I was there with a few of my friends, and suddenly John said over the crowd: "Someone in the audience has an authentic Picasso!"
No reply.....
John repeats what he had seen and heard before taking a nap before the event.
Someone has an authentic Picasso.
My friend three seats down from me raises her hand and said: "It's questionable whether or not it's authentic"
John continues and said, your father is passed isn't he.
She said yes
John: "And he had an authentic Picasso"
L: "Well, it's under appraisal right now"
John: "So, it's authentic"
L: "We're not sure"
John: "Picasso's signature is on the painting"
L: "Yes"
John: "Ok, so I have your father here talking about the Picasso"
L: "Ok, I guess so..."
The message continuous and my friend understands everything.

I have to say, there aren't many people that have authentic Picasso's hanging in their homes, and getting a piece of evidence like that is amazing to me.
No wonder though, because John Holland himself is extremely creative and artistic.
I take my hat off for him for all the work he does. He truly is an amazing medium.

No comments: