Monday, September 10, 2007

Part Two to Nicks Story - Drunk Drivers Shame On You!

I never know who comes to see me, and I never really want to know anything about them. It makes things so much easier for me.
About 10 days ago, I saw a young woman who had lost her brother in a car accident. Police had no proof of foul play, but in the sitting I had with the young woman it became evident that there was a drunk driver at fault.
At the end of that reading I said to the young woman that a good medium would be able to see the license plate and who was driving.
To make a long story short, you can read about it all in the previous post.
------
Part Two:
A couple of days ago a young man came to see me. My initial assumption was that he was missing a grandparent or possibly a parent. But as soon as I started tuning into who he wanted to connect with it all made sense. Just before he came a young man in spirit was sitting opposite to me at the table. He had very dark hair, quite handsome, high cheek bones, chiseled jawline, skinny and he appeared to me in a white T-Shirt and shorts, that were blue with a shine to them and a white stripe, around the leg. I knew that he was in his early 20's
The young man understood my description to a T, then when I started going into the details of his passing, something started looking so much the same as the previous week with the young woman.
I had a feeling I was repeating me, and then suddenly I had the strong sense that he was the same young man from spirit. This was Nick!
I let all the 'sittings' go as soon as I've done them, and if I want to write about them, I let them go as soon as I've written about them.
When I realized I had the same man, I went quickly over detail that I knew would not be that important to this young man, but I went immediately to the street where it happened and to looking at the car that is coming from the opposite direction. I begin to zoom in on the type of car, the colour and then the license plate. I wrote it down to the best of my knowledge. I had trouble with one thing, I couldn't hear or see if he was saying A or Eight. But I did my best. All through out the reading I'd ask him for random information that only the young man that came to see me would know.
I was able to see what they were drinking that night, and I was able to see the Sam Adams label and that one of the guys was drinking Budweiser. With this detail I continued with more detail like that, also about the other friends that had been in the car earlier that night.
At the end I asked the young man if he had a last question. He then said, well can he tell you what was the reason why we went out that night?
Nicks response was 'Because the/your Girl left'!
The young man's response was: That's exactly it, Nick said to me after it ended with my girlfriend "Lets go out tonight, and try and forget about her leaving"
Also at the end of the reading the young man who came to see me, told me that he had been given the shorts that belong to his best friend Nick. He knew exactly which shorts I was describing, which Nick showed up in. He said they were blue, with a shine and a white stripe around the leg.
With the second reading, I had much more detail than in the first, yet I know the first was very evidential.
I'm amazed how spirit can communicate with me in such a clear way.

1 comment:

Cartomancer said...

Hey there, I have to say this is a great story, I definitely enjoy reading your experiences with the psychic world. :D See you at WOW.