Tuesday, July 24, 2007

....I wonder

A few weeks ago, I met a young man in his early twenties who I was in awe of.
Why, well I knew when I met him that he could do my work. I was in awe, which I never am. I never ever get star struck, I'm spare on my compliments when it comes to mediumship because I myself aim for excellence and I'd love to see the mediums raise the bar a little.
This young man M, has his future ahead of him, an unwritten path that he can influence in any way he wants.
I do believe in a blueprint when we come here on the earth plane, yet I also believe in 'free will'
We will follow a certain path, and what ever we do in life, we are meant to do. All the people we meet in life, we are meant to meet. All the things we say in life, we are meant to say for one reason or another.
No regrets ever.
I wonder though when I meet young people like M, if he will follow the path of mediumship. I told him, he could become as good as the best ones out there.
He has free will, he can do what ever he pleases.
One thing I know for certain though, that within this work, it will become imperative that he meet the right teachers sooner rather than later. This I say, because I've seen teachers say things that are not true, I've seen fantastic young mediums take on mannerisms that they didn't need to take on. I've seen young people getting involved with other people that perhaps weren't the best choice, their path then just became a little rockier.
I hope for M, that he finds happiness in his life, that he finds the right people in his life, that he finds like minded people in his life, because nothing will sustain his energy here except like minded people. I also know there will come a time in his life, when he gets it, and that brings warmth to my heart.
I also know, who will and who will not be supportive in his life. Me as another medium what is my responsibility? To share that truth yet, or to allow M to experience his own path on his own terms. I think the latter is far more important than me saying anything at all. He'll find out sooner rather than later.
I do wonder where his path will bring him.....

No comments: