Monday, April 9, 2007

Trembling and Shaking

It is not that I've forgotten to write blogs, only my own health has been a little low lately. Today's writing though is about my experience this past week. A lady came to see me, who had never in her life seen a medium, not in real life nor on TV. It was an interesting session as I told her like I always do: I will try my absolute best to bring through without a doubt the loved one you miss so dearly, the person you came to meet up with today.
Immediately I sensed a very dear friend of hers come through, and I described him the best I could. He died prematurely and most of his issues through out his life was not taking care of himself.
At one point, he showed me all his physical symptoms, and my right arm began shaking tremendously. All the way up to my neck and somewhat in my head. The lady understood everything I was saying to her, and the shaking especially.
In my sittings I encourage questions, and she proceeded to ask me how he passed, as there was some confusion about that.
He then showed me the medication he took for different ailments, and that the doctors had warned him not to mix too much of certain medication.
Well her friend S. was exhausted by life, and decided one day on the dosage himself.
The nice thing though, before his passing, and this came through in the reading was that he had such a hard time telling anyone that he loved them, because he was raised in a battered home.
The night before he died, he told his friend 'I love you' Only that one time.
It is a memory that she will carry with her, for the rest of her life. Despite her loss, she will have that, that only once in his life did he tell someone he loved them and that was her.
I think this is a beautiful story of non-judgement. We cannot judge anyone of how they pass. We all end up in the same place after this lifetime, 'The Higher Side' as I like to call it. We all meet up eventually, and those last words can be so powerful and healing. What a gift she received that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that lady had the most gentle spirit. she came in the previous week to make her appointmet with you and we got to talking and she asked me about school and she was very supportive of me, a stranger, as i told her about it. she just had this good energy about her.